IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

two for five, page-20

1. 1,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    your post script comment is not exclusive, Surly. You know who I am, or what I know?

In any case, sometimes judgement and interpretation can outweigh knowledge.

Whether I hold or not is irrelevant. You'll need a private club if you only want to speak to people of similar views, and ignore those who differ.

IF you know something, why don't you provide a beefy post summarising it? This may help exposure, provide a good read for potential investors - and even those with anti-IDC sentiment (such as myself). At least summarise what mgt has delivered? I hate to reiterate, but having known gold grades (great ones too) and not nearing production through the gold peak, is a significant inferrence about the state of the company.

I never said they haven't "delivered", however, the crux of what i'm saying is that TP continuously rehashes the same achievements over and over, and he makes rather alluding comments. To me, this is a lack of transparency and pure spruicking.

Half of said "progress" relates to twinning of holes, and re-evaluating an already known part of the resource.

I believe the shareprice will head back up, but I doubt it will recover the 14-17c range experienced over the last couple years. Potential to mine, especially after blackrock dumping the stock? Not in the next two years imo. I could do more research, but i'm sure a co such as BR knows best.

Do not take anything i've said as personal, it isn't. I've had mild experience within IDC i'm no expert. But I trust my judgement, and all-in-all i'd rather have my money elsewhere. Forgive my curiosity as to why you still support IDC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.