5GN 3.23% 16.0¢ 5g networks limited.

two for the price of one, page-13

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Resourcefull,you make some valid points,but interesting that 5 brokers recommend them as a mod to strong buy.
    Personally,I don't have much time for brokers opinions,too flimsy and at times just line their own nest.
    Obviously these 5 brokers aren't getting the word out to their clients.lol
    As for the p/e,low yes, but that hasn't helped the stock over last 12 mths or so.
    SP made many comments starting over 12 mths ago when arq's price was about $2, about the value in this stock even then, and also many comments about a very low p/e......and what has this done for the stock over that long time.
    I am a believer in market sentiment,regardless of those posters who claim the market has got it wrong.
    When the price dropped below $2 some time ago,I sold out my stock as I could see the sentiment changing.
    Has the market had it wrong for so long?
    I have also stopped short term trading on this stock as I still cannot see any upward momentum at this time.
    Perhaps things may move a little with anncmt of drilling commences.
    To me it seems simple,a turnaround should come if and when there is some good drilling success and when there is a clear sign that reserves are increasing.
    Over past few months it's been funny seeing some posters getting excited with a few cents rise on a given day,and they were thinking that it's bottommed and should continue to slowly start rising .Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $153.0K 985.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 157818 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 496370 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.