LIN 4.55% 10.5¢ lindian resources limited

Did you come all the way from IBG to crumble? lolLIN is a bit...

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Did you come all the way from IBG to crumble? lol

LIN is a bit more depth. I havent heard you suggest anything about the company yet. I assume youre slowly understanding. Glad to have taught you something this here too. Always a pleasure to help you with your ongoing frustrations. Youll need it with LIN. I suspect youre understanding so now given you havent yet answered to the items Ive highlighted so far. Ill do what I can to help. But as you can see we have many here who arent too sure themselves on what to do. They are understandably upset. I would be too if I was holding on I guess. Losses frustrate me. But the last quarterly looked a little better. Offered a bit more direction you appear to be lost on. But its the same story over and over for a long time and its absent any real insight or advance from the one we read almost a year ago. Some have waited hoping for some years here. Im not the type and luckily I invested elsewhere. Doing well as Alexandria now admits.

his company seems to have attracted you here too. Unless of course it was me? More the merrier for me! Join on in there Footy! Add to the fun
    Just remember youre not joining our investment group though. If you have finally accepted this and not still sore. I hope you do a bit better here given your past losses.
    Until then try hold in here. You were doing so well too. Why did you have to change I really dont know. But hopefully if you keep to your plan youll succeed yeah?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $121.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $212.3K 1.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 725733 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 141200 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.