CYM 5.71% 3.3¢ cyprium metals limited

two killed in protest over aussie project, page-9

1. 5,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 516
    If the Indonesians pull the plug on our lease, this will send a very clear message to all Australian Explorers that Indonesia is a volatile country and noth worth investing in. I for one, will never ever buy shares in explorers with interests in Indonesia again if they decide to pull the plug on ARX.

If they can manage to sort this mess out, we could be on a potential 10,20 x bagger as the gold prospects are enormous on the ground we have. Also, ARX wouldn't be silly enough to publicise their movements with tension in the air. I'm sure they will keep things rolling, quietly.

It would make sense to compensate the farmers if there is 1 million ounces of gold or more. These people are very poor and any monetary compensation would certainly ease the tensions IMO.

Will the share price fall further? Possibly. Look to see if the directors are buying soon as that alone would give me a great deal of confidence.

This is my last and final position in any Indonesian exploring as it always seems to come to tears. If it works out, I'm sure there will be tears of joy for all.

I'd stick it out for the next three months as this could be 2012 gold stock pick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $50.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.2¢ $48.43K 1.457M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.