CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

Papny003,No doubt CPL is headed to the big leagues but you can't...

1. 109 Posts.
    Papny003,

No doubt CPL is headed to the big leagues but you can't compare it to South Gobi. South Gobi is Metalurgical Coal and CPL is Thermal Coal. Two completely differenta animals. I rode South Gobi up from $2 to $20 so I have great confidence in Gene and his crew.

Nick,

I don't think Vista South will be much of a price catalyst in the near future. There is definately a wack of coal their but it's not proving as easy to delineate as Vista was. The geology at Vista South is much more complex. Concern yourself more with the upcoming mine license as well as buyout offers. Something huge may be on the way as well but that's all I can say for now. Sorry I can't be more specific.

Danash,

I don't know if the second round of drilling was ever completed at Vista South. I heard that they stop the drilling because the ground froze and were to resume it when the conditions allowed. I haven't bothered to find out more I'm not overly concerned with Vista South right now. I'm much more interested in the drilling going on at Vista now.

GLTA

JGo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.