ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

Thats correct I am not a shareholder any more. Lost too much...

1. 1,362 Posts.
    Thats correct I am not a shareholder any more. Lost too much based upon lies.

For the record......the contract was signed on 18th Feb 2005.

I do not believe that the date ADY contributed funds is material.

If you refer back to Phil Thomas's Top ocks post on Sept 8th 2008 you will find that he reported the loan was due Feb 2009 and not March.

Also refer to ASX Announcement dated 20th August which confirms the repayment date as Feb 18th 2009.

My understanding is that Wyndham Ex commenced litigation in 2008 re " Breach of Master Agreement Indebting Vallenar Iron Company to levels that the company will not be able to repay so they can take Wyndhams stake".

I cannot recall seeing any reference to this litigation on any ASX announcement. Then again ADY failed to advise shareholders that Besalco payments were overdue. What can one expect from this mob!!!! When convenient they keep on saying that deals relate to Fortune Global Holdings and not ADY.

Let's hide more facts from shareholders.

Have you contacted the company in order to seek clarification? If so then ask them why the ASX Announcement is incorrect and whether they intend to correct their error.

It makes sense that all shareholders are in possession of correct facts. Do you agree?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 328833 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 492990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.