PVW 0.00% 2.5¢ pvw resources limited

Go to ww.advanceshare.com.auuse your HIN and post code to...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Go to ww.advanceshare.com.au
    use your HIN and post code to login.

"Following the sale of the Sweep Business, the Company’s principal assets are its 20% interest in ARtechand cash of approximately $2.2 million." And that 20% interest is not fix and will be diluted to under 10% definitely as AR Tech don't have cash on hand by itself.

Those doggy MT will definitely bump up their share into AR Tech. Therefore if Sweep is sold, we are just getting 70 k which coming from the future receivable of the contracts we have already.

"The Directors consider that the ARtech investment alone will not justify the Company’s continuing to belisted indefinitely. Accordingly, the Directors will now actively seek investment opportunities with theexpectation that it will be in a position to announce a significant transaction within the six-month timeframe likely to be imposed by ASX in accordance with its usual practice under Listing Rule 12.
    "

From my understanding they don't have any project on hand yet so I don't see any necessary point to sell SWEEP except the MT is working on their own interest. And the public shareholders will be facing the risk of being suspended or delisted if they can't find any "significant transaction" within 6 months

PS, I am not a legal "professional investment adviser" and this post shouldn't contribute into your own decision making.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.535M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $2.5K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 141475 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 1666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.