Two more sleeps ... then?, page-101

1. 25,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Once again, I am forced to correct your grossly misleading statements regarding the Howard Federal Government, as you, very conveniently, ignore the following factors during the period of the Howard/Costello Federal Government:

- the SE Asian Financial Crisis;

- the huge Deficit inherited from the Keating lead Federal Government, due to which I was forced a to pay a levy for a number of years, FOR WHICH I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THE LABOR PARTY;

- the financial and political effects of the massacre of thousands of innocent people in NY by fanatical Muslims;

- the East Timor Intervention to save the East Timorese from decades of slavery and depravation,which originally occurred during Witless Whitlam's time as PM of Australia;

- the whinging and whining by under worked and overpaid Ansett, sometimes referred to as 'workers', which Howard was forced confront on his return from NY, in the immediate aftermath of 9/11;

- gave assistance to those injured in the Bali Bombing, in spite of the whinging and whining of those Australians (probably Labor wimps) who believe every one else owes them a living and were unable, or unwilling to see the dangers dangers to Australia from militant Islam;

- reduced the flood of welfare seeking illegals to a trickle, unlike the subsequent Labor Federal Government which opened the flood gates to 50,000 welfare seeking illegals'

- Howard had the courage to introduce gun control in the immediate aftermath of the Port Arthur massacre in spite of strong resistance from some members of the Coalition and the farming community (would the Labor Party have had the same courage if it had been in power in that time; we all know the answer to that.

I plead with you, once again, to place this list above your bed so you can be reminded of the torrent of difficulties encountered by the Howard/Costello Federal Government whilst it was in Office, some of which were due to gross Labor Party incompetence. Or maybe you can give a copy to your children so they can take steps to remind you every time your ailing memory fails you you (well, I presume that's the reason you keep forgetting these important events which occurred during the Howard/Costello era).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.