RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

two more us contract wins, page-13

1. 846 Posts.
    re: zmemed paul100:two more us contract wins Paul,

Lasercam is not a great product but it has the PSDB approval which is not easy to get. There have been some sales I believe but the excitement lies in the doors which these sales open.

As I understand it the PSDB approval process is respected and recognised by other EU countries ie if you've achieved it you don't need to go through it all again in other countries.

I'm not sure what effect changes to the product have but I would guess that improvements would not be as difficult to get passed as totally new systems.

In any case, when you have on ongoing relationship with all these new customers it provides the company with many sales opportunities they may not have otherwise.

The Poltech sales chief in England is a good operator and has been in this business for many years (ex-Peak traffic systems I believe). He is also busily organising other opportunities right now which shoudl bear fruit this year.

Europe is an equally massive market to the US and one which Redflex should be very competitive in. It will be tough with Gatso so well entrenched but I think RDF has what it takes to get some good wins on the board.

I have a question for you, what does the RDF sp need to get to before they enter the ASX 200 list? When that happens a lot of insto funds must buy shares as it is in their charter to have a spread of ASX 200 companies in the fund. This insto buying can only be a good thing, don't you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.