RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

two more us contract wins, page-9

1. 688 Posts.
    re: paul100:two more us contract wins splain, Paul100 certainly has called this one correctly, right from the 50c area. Very early days yet, in the past it had several false starts but the traffic division is now on a very firm track and forecasting can be a lot more certain.
    Traffic division earnings this year seem pretty sure to come in at least 5cps, next year Intersuisse predicts 15cps and these figures are pretty close to Paul's. The year after could be 25cps however anything could happen by then as this company will be a very attractive target to some of the big UK and US traffic management companies.

Chicago may end up being 100 systems? There has been a fair bit of mystery woven around the Chicago contract, I would imagine the city itself would like to ease the good folks of Chicago into this technology (especially the speed function?) and also RTS would probably prefer to keep precise details quiet thus there has to be confidentiality agreements on both sides.
    Don't be too surprised if the order is already 100 systems, I would imagine it would eventually be at least double even that.
    Bearing in mind that the contract is for outright sale of systems to the city plus an ongoing monthly operating and maintainance fee to RTS you can imagine the boost this is going to give to the companys' cash flow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.