you are incredibly ignorant. i neve said it was part of sharia,...

1. X80
    1,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    you are incredibly ignorant. i neve said it was part of sharia, i said i sharia law will be localised and i am amazed you support GM.

49% of all girls under 14 in indo have GM, 87% of population muslim. 225 million muslims in the country, frowned upon? no its common practice.

53,000 australian citizens have it, mainly from overseas, but you say its only practised by a few? how can this be, did all of them come here? once again, common practice

saudia arabia has public beheadings, over 13 countries still stone women, lashings are in the Quran, and is still used. There laws are sharia based.

why do i not see muslims protesting at the indo or saudia emabassy's ? or one of the other countries.

why arent they protesting public beheadings? how can they even say they are muslim and have any pride. saudia arabia averages 150 a year out of 32 million people.

why dont i see melbourne steeets lined opoosing this abhorent use of force against people in muslim countries, where are the muslim protests? they make there way to the soccer but not to protests?

the list is endless.

why do you support such violence.especially against kids and women? please explain why ypu support this?

Here on oz we are free to predict and debate until our hearts content, so as someone who has stated on hc that i will buy an ev if they have a suitable product, and manage tens of millions of electrical drive equipment, i think your trying to shut down debate because you dont have any knowledge of ev drive systems to debate with.

herein lies your lack of knowledge and your only defence is to say others are ignorant.

Ant...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.