CVN 5.26% 20.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

Two new broker reports, page-36

1. 93 Posts.
    If I can say something here Magpie. Majority of investors selling CVN stock now probably bought in at the 0.15 - 0.20c level so there for probably just taking their profits which is seen as a good thing because you know what it does, it builds sentiment and restores trust back into this stock. There have been many investors left out on the clothes line to dry so a bit of a chance where they can get a win (even if it's small) is a good thing.

Yes the brokers say 0.35c level and yes the stock price has dipped in the last few days, but you know what, the investor that sold out will be watching very carefully and sitting on the sideline with itchy fingers waiting for the right time they believe to jump back in, but this stock may just race away from them if they haven't set they purchase price properly. Or they may even wake up one odd morning turn on their computer and find that CVN opened up 10.00% higher because the program that drives their trading platform has calculated the buy/sell volumes over night and reports "your stock is now currently worth this___"!!

I look forward to the next week, 2 weeks, months even with this one. Very exciting. Still speculative, but exciting and it's stocks like this that gives me a buzz and that's why I trade!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $357.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $209.9K 1.073M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 277564 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1369037 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.