WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

More accolades for P&G, courtesy of OBJ innovation, which I'm...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    More accolades for P&G, courtesy of OBJ innovation, which I'm sure they'll be very happy about. Shame we don't get a mention.
    They are shortlisted for this year's SICC (Singapore International Chamber of Commerce)  collaborative innovation awards along with manufacturer Racer Technology, with a gala dinner in May.

P&G and Racer Technology's Collaboration on the New SK-II Magnetic Booster
    By Procter & Gamble International Operations SA Branch & Racer Technology Pte Ltd
    This is the 2nd collaboration for P&G and Racer Technology with better innovation to develop and manufacture the new SK-II Magnetic Booster, SK-II’s first applicator wand that uses Magnetic MicroPulse Technology which is under Patent Application. The latest skincare innovation delivers consistent yet gentle pulsations at 7000 rpm vibration with magnetism to enhance penetration up to 4 times of the key ingredient found in SK-II's R.N.A.Power series into the skin.
    Racer Technology's key strengths includes technical mastery, flexibility and positive attitude as a reliable partner, were instrumental in the development and execution of the manufacturing process that produced the required industrial quantity needed to successfully launch this product in the market. This resulted in increased sales of SK-II across retail channels in Asia.

https://www.siccawards.com.sg/2018-finalists

Racer Technology are OBJ's preferred manufacturing partner in Singapore and were one of two recipients in 2017 of P&G Partner of the Year. The other, as we know, was OBJ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.