WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

We're back in stock on Amazon, five days after the 'deal of the...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    We're back in stock on Amazon, five days after the 'deal of the day' sellout.
    There's another very good review, but also a slightly odd one (below) as the customer got the blue hydrating mask and not the red rejuvenating mask.
    I didn't think the blue jar was for sale in the States (correct please if I'm wrong). Is this an indication that it's about to be rolled out, or have they simply used stock destined for China to try and keep up with demand in the US ...

5.0 out of 5 starsUnderstand the technology - This is a great product and even better for sensitive skin!
    March 9, 2018
    Style Name: Starter Kit|Verified Purchase
    Really loved this infusion mask - Upon reading about the product, I initially thought that the "magnets" within the hand held tool would be magnets like are on a refrigerator -- but that wasn't the case and it's not supposed to be.

The infuser uses magnetic polarity to push the ingredients within the cream deeper into the skin - I would recommend you do research on the technology and product BEFORE writing a review regarding the uselessness of the magnetic infuser included in this kit.

The product worked great for me - and I was especially concerned because I have fairly sensitive skin that breaks out easily. At 37, I'm really seeing the lines around my eyes, mouth and on my forehead and since beginning use, those lines have decreased in appearance by at least 50%. This was well worth the purchase and I will be using it regularly! Thanks Olay!

1.0 out of 5 starsNot the same one showed on the website
    ByJoy C.on March 9, 2018
    Style Name: Starter Kit|Verified Purchase
    I was looking forward to try this new product from Olay. After I received it, even though the box looked like the one that showed on the website, when I took out the product, it’s not the same thing! It said “hydrating jar mask” not “rejuvenating mask” which showed on the box and the website. The back of the jar had some wordings in Chinese. I am definitely returning. If you plan to order this product, make sure you get the right thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.