WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

No joy tracking down any more Cell Science magnetic booster...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    No joy tracking down any more Cell Science magnetic booster references, or Illuminating Jar Mask, but did come across this Shilla Duty Free (Changi airport) Facebook post from a few days ago

· 22 February at 05:00 ·
    Waiting to catch your flight or in transit? Head on down to the SK-II Pitera Lounge at our Shilla Beauty Loft, Terminal 3! Aura Brightening Facial, R.N.A Power Eye Massage and Anti Stress Therapy are just some of the exclusive deluxe facial and massage services dedicated to give you a refreshing respite ‍
    For more information, check out (http://sg.shilladutyfree.com/…/beauty-…/sk-ii-pitera-lounge/)
    #ShillaDutyFreeSG #ShillaSG #ShillaBeautyLoft

Hit the link and it takes you to the SK II Pietra Lounge site where this new service is prominent on the homepage

NEW SERVICE: R.N.A.POWER EYE MASSAGE
    PRICE: SGD45.00
    DURATION: 20 MINUTES

Powered by SK-II’s latest R.N.A.POWER Eye Cream, this invigorating pick-me-up eye massage treatment is created exclusively for travellers to help reduce sagging of skin and appearance of fine lines for brighter, younger, and bigger looking eyes.
    The beauty experience will include cleansing and toning with SK-II’s iconic Facial Treatment Essence. This will be followed by an invigorating eye massage using the R.N.A.POWER Eye Cream with the Magnetic Eye Wand for enhanced penetration and results. The treatment will end off with a pampering Eye Mask that promotes a pair of radiant eyes.

Seems strange that the eye wand doesn't appear to be widely available (or is it?), yet it's being promoted as a treatment at one of SK II's flagship locations.
    Makes me wonder if there's still life in the wand ... seem to recall someone here (smac maybe) recently posted a Singapore beauty blogger promoting the eye wand after being sent one by P&G.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.