WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I will give you a little story. Some tears ago i went and...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    I will give you a little story. Some tears ago i went and watched a show called australian idol live. During the show a contestant thanked grundy and producer etc. Credits rolled and there was grundy again. A teenager who had her little sign turned to her friends and said whats grundy.

So PG put obj on tbe wand. 99.9% of customers will think what does that stand for. Tney wouldn't care. But i can guarantee you even without the obj on the wand majority in the industry already are aware of the tech and some would have pulled it apart.

As for raising cash and going it alone. Please. Didn't you learn anything from pno. It is too competitive. There is no point in just getting into a chain of chemists. In my day i closed more chemist accounts down due to lack of volume than i cared for. Try getting into dj or myer without volume and brand name you get nothing. Woolworths for the low end again a very hard sell.

Do you know how much it costs to run an add campaign and build a brand from nothing.

Take that around the world. It's a very long long road going it alone when all you have is an applicator. Its not like they have creams lipsticks deos colour perfume etc. The have an applicator thats it. It sells its tech.

As for higher royalties. They are getting industry standard. Why should they get anymore than that.

As for life cycle. Its the same if you go alone or give it to someone else. Its how you manage it. An applicator is a once a year purchase. So by having come out on a promo is a good strategy to keep it alive and boost sales.

And for knowing how long it will roll. Yep these guys always work on the next product or two well inadvance of current products. Infact we where already told the wand will be phased out in 18 and replaced. So thats 4 years which is about right. So the machine keeps turning.

Products are managed not launched in bundles and as fast as you can. Look at any movie franchise. They come out once a year with stat wars or hobbit when they could easily have launched back to back but that does not achieve the long term interest of the franchise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.