WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

IMO, This is a product that went on introducing to the beauty...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    IMO, This is a product that went on introducing to the beauty market for the first time. A physical device that will help improve to absorb chemicals in a cream. Basically an add-on product. If OBJ went alone, there would've been a good chance that this to get lost among several other bits and pieces plastic applicators that doesn't do anything to improve the creams.
    It is lot easier to enter the market with proven top brands, that already built reputation around the world. After all what all this is changing habits of consumers. To me P & G is carefully evolving the consumer need/habit for a physical device to enhance performance of a cream, with out breaking their billion dollar products. As beauty market getting used to physical applicators, with the evolutions of the product plans, it is more likely to be the norm to use applicators every time consumer apply the cream. By that time I'm surprised if the technology will not be to embedded in to the trusted brands.
    Consumers will not hesitate picking up those all in one products once it is the norm.
    Last edited by KZxs7: 26/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.