CTM 0.00% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

So the DNPM portal shows we were awarded Search permits to two...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    So the DNPM portal shows we were awarded Search permits to two new tenements on the 14th September.  These are in the SE of Brasil and near Vale (and other) mines. Mineral target is listed as Iron Ore.

Both appear to be along strike of operating mines.  

These were shown as applications prior (I mentioned them in an earlier post); they have now changed to status 'granted', colour of tenement changed to blue to reflect.

For those playing at home; Green is application, Blue Search Permit (Exploration). As the colours get darker, they are related to mining applications - going through to the darkest, red/pale pink being mines.

Our larger permit (top image) is ~3/5km from a Vale operating mine as far as I can tell.  

Last year it took CTM nine (9) days to ANN to market the Salobo tenements after being awarded (and the news being published).  Published to DNPM 6.6.17, ANN 15.6.17

I have done no research into what the surrounding tenements produce, will save that for just in case I am right and we do get an ANN in the next few days..

Pip down today, so news must be tomorrow!   

CTM New Tenement.JPG CTM New Tenement 2.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $233.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.0¢ $510.1K 1.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13080 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 13403 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.