CTM 3.53% 44.0¢ centaurus metals limited

When thay got itapitange project,thay moved it very  quickly,I’m...

1. 770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    When thay got itapitange project,thay moved it very  quickly,I’m very sure thay are doing the same with theses two new tenements, Acquisition of 100% of the Itapitanga Nickel‐Cobalt Project, in the Carajás Mineral Province. Project located at the southern strike extent of Anglo American’s world‐class Jacaré Nickel‐Cobalt Project – Mineral Resource: 307Mt at 1.3% Ni and 0.13% Co, including a high‐grade cobalt resource of 185Mt at 1.2% Ni and 0.18% Co1. Presence of the same nickel‐cobalt mineralisation as Jacaré and an adjoining large‐scale nickel‐ cobalt project owned by Vale confirmed at multiple locations over a 4.5km strike length by recent field exploration due diligence conducted by Centaurus geologists. Aggressive exploration to commence immediately, including comprehensive soil sampling and auger drilling to confirm the widths and grade of the mineralisation seen at surface – to be followed immediately by RC drilling. Heavily oversubscribed share placement raises $2.65 million to fund ongoing exploration activities on the Company’s highly prospective and growing copper, gold, nickel and cobalt tenement footprint in the Carajás Mineral Province.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.015(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $218.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $220.2K 499.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14600 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 6987 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.