Two people reportedly shot dead outside police, page-134

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    "Seems you don't understand that an Islamic terrorist is insane"
    Well, there is insane and then there is insane....
    One could say someone is insane for believing in the Muslim religion....
    Some could say Christians are insane for their beliefs.......
    Then there is a 15 year old who attacks a police station with a six shot revolver......

As to "And the weapon of choice is the poisoning of the mind ".....I concede it might be happening. Those bent on terror would seek out the weak minded and groom them for terrorist acts. No argument that its been happening overseas for some time, but I had hoped our more open society here would twig to any groups bent on brainwashing youth into terrorism.....seems I was wrong. Those like that Sydney woman who abandoned her two children to go to the ME to wage jihad....struth.....but she might have been weak in the head in the first place.

All we can do is hope the authorities have their sane-minded contacts in mosques and Islamic communities to sound the alert over "hate speech" or attempts to groom the young or vulnerable towards extremist thoughts or actions.
    I cant think of anything else we could do to prevent this sort of thing from happening again....beyond rounding up all Muslims and deporting any that wont eat a pork chop.

GZ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.