POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

Two Pronged Future

1. 376 Posts.
    The Qtly is full of HOPE and is half-convincing, but a special effort has probably been made for the pending CR.

A degree of wariness aside, the strategy of having two real options in the 'clean energy' space is sound and will (IMO) bear fruit, subject to available funds lasting long enough.  For me bright notes are struck by the comments that,

- "The Company continues to progress the detailed design of the WEC and focus on securing a suitable location for a commercial trial to demonstrate the technology at scale. Protean is in advanced discussions with potential customers and test locations." (My bolding), and

-  "Furthermore, the Company is making positive progress towards establishing potential commercial customers for the supply of solar energy in Western Australia." (My bolding)

We'll look back in due course and say either 'mgmt flagged their intentions and delivered on their statements' or 'we should have looked more closely and seen that the words are broadly stated weasel words'.  Clearly, I'm hopping for the former.  And to this end I'll be putting 'skin in the game' come the CR.

I'd be interested in what others take from the Qtly.

GLTA...Pt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.