POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

You're dead right about the buoy testing. Did te array ever get...

1. 105 Posts.
    You're dead right about the buoy testing. Did te array ever get past two uits? did the reported two uits ever make it into the water?

We know they did the test for the single 'pod', ad there was an announcement of sorts regarding two 'pod' test that was then to lead into an array - at one point up to 30 units... i wonder if 30 of these things even exist?

As soon s the news dried up, as did the interest and so went the SP.

I believe the 'pod arrays' can work in the applications they have suggested, they just need to get back on track, follow the timeline and report everything - what they had for lunch if they must - just generate news and interest, Otherwise its dead in the water...

I wont be partaking in a CR if there is no mention of the plan for these units. Even less so if there is more focus on solar panels - there are enough groups in the ASX that are established in that space without us pivoting towards it.

As for the Va battery. Its a bonus, but wont drive us. There was a Va and a Br battery group that failed the ASX about 2 or 3 years go.

We'll see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.