RTM reefton mining nl

Mow, let's face the cold, pragmatic reality:In the last few of...

1. 2,452 Posts.
    Mow, let's face the cold, pragmatic reality:
    In the last few of days ONLY BAD NEWS have come out in relation to RTM....
    Resignation of MD......Doubt re: Leases renewal etc ....
    Yesterday the stock took a tumble. Perhaps, if we were to take ONLY the bad news into account, rightly so.....
    Yet, last night in London, and today here to a certain extent, RTM appears to have recovered.
    After all that bad publicity...WHO in his right mind would have bought (so far...) more than 73 million shares at a price higher than yesterday?
    Any good news today? No. Not at all...If anything, even here in H/C, we continue to read nothing but bad articles/posts re: RTM.
    So WHO is buying? Who and why is throwing his/her good money away?
    Please think..........(Laterally)!
    Question2.
    Right now is night time in Namibia, in Windhoek, to be more precise.....
    So, there is "no way" someone would have obtained official news from the Namimbian Department of Mines....The news, good or bad...ALREADY EXIST......
    And if they do...They indicate today's transactions.....
    As I mentioned above.....We have an upward price movement -marginal as that might be- against all odds (bad m\news that is)....
    So, I ask again.....Who is buying? Who is prepared to pay more than yesterday for RTM? If the news were indeed "tragically bad" as some individuals and media have made it out to be...Today we would have seen an avalanche of selling at any price!!!!
    Do we? Methinks not.....
    So.....
    So......I am thinking (Laterally) and endeavouring to find answers to the above questions.....
    Of-course.....Before I forget.....
    There is another EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ISSUE.
    Namimbia's Government revenue relies heavily on income emanating from the mining sector (controlled 99% by foreign companies)......
    Would they, even remotely, risk rubbing the hand that feeds them the wrong way?
    Just a further thought........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.