GNX 0.00% 27.5¢ genex power limited

Two questions, page-5

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    *Correction

The substantial holder is First Sentier Investors. If you look back at the recent announcements you'll see the relationship between MUFG, Colonial First State, Citibank and CBA, who are in a transitional phase of ownership/re-branding. As MUFG and CBA own more than 20% of their subsidiary, or control the interests, they are also required to lodge notice. I welcome any additional clarity here.

They have recently absorbed a significant volume of 'retail' shares which is unfortunate, given the circumstances, but I do hope those holders exited at a profit or were day trading. As we have a high percentage in retail hands, this is potentially a good thing long term.

First Sentier Investors' parent, MUFG, has a reputation for shorting, whether justified or not, but that mostly is due to the connection with a very wide investment case. Their name pops up everywhere, as you can see here by the Genex notification, so it may be a very undeserved reputation. At 7.85% in a small-cap, I certainly wouldn't be buying in to short, regardless.

If you take their website at face value, we are a clean energy stock for them in their Australian Equities Growth portfolio. Just click the Sydney dot (our HQ) and you can scroll through - https://www.firstsentierinvestors.com.au/au/en/adviser/responsible-investment/responsible-investment-case-studies.html#casestudygroup:-33.872669,151.202868

Also, we're already a legitimate company.

Cheers
    Jeremy
    Last edited by jezyh: 08/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.