WSA 0.00% $3.86 western areas limited

The more they short, the more they need to cover. it's becoming...

1. 12,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3156
    The more they short, the more they need to cover. it's becoming a crowded trade. I would love to see a merger or take over. It would be hilarious to see the shorts destroyed. I believe that wsa is the second largest shorted resource stock. I like that when it trades near a 10 year low. Buy when no one wants it is as strong as ever. No one knows when the turn will come, but they always do with good companies. All the analysts said that $100 oil was the new normal and iron ore was in steep over supply and was going to nothing. blah blah blah. All wrong. They will probably be wrong here too if the money turns up. It's only s matter of time before China or the US decides it's time to build and stimulate again. The other risk is the idiotic politicians who don't understand or care about policy. We saw this with people like Lopez in the Philippines and with Indonesia.
    This makes the same editda as IGO, has no debt or development risk with nova and is nearly 1/3rd the market cap on shorts. The clock is ticking. Dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.