RNX 10.0% 0.9¢ renegade exploration limited

two strikes law

1. 18,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160

http://theconversation.edu.au/two-strikes-law-for-shareholders-but-will-it-curb-executive-pay-3912

At the last AGM it seems there was a +25% vote against the remuneration report.

If in November there is another +25% vote against, by law a spill of all board members except the MD must occur within 90 days.

I am interested in preliminary numbers that could be achieved this year, so if any larger shareholders (+400k shares) think they might want to vote against the remuneration report at the upcoming AGM, please drop me a line on asteroider1 at gmail dot com with the number of shares you might vote.

GSCO and most Paradigm clients have done a 'prescient' runner so how those shares might now be voted is up for speculation.

Probably the numbers will need firming up closer to the time and there are still a few months where the board could dilute us heavily to 'friendlies' but there is some possibility that if the prior 'no' voters are still so inclined (likely) that most of the board could be replaced over the next year in accordance with the above rule.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $6.19K 690.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 6045200 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.