RNX 0.00% 0.9¢ renegade exploration limited

Just reviewing the recent March quarterly, recent alright only...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Just reviewing the recent March quarterly, recent alright only 2months ago with 500k cash burn to boot, WOW 3.7m down to 3.2m in just over 2 mths do the math as to how long the remainder will last.

I also noticed how much the tone changed from such a recent ann to yesterdays, amazing, if he could back it up in person then he would definitely have a future in acting, Hugh that is

Don't know about you guys, but i'm not so convinced that this project is unviable, reasons being besides the obvious, the Myriad of evaluations in the past saying the opposite but also as i just mentioned the sudden change of sentiment from the recent March quarterly, coupled with the healthy buy stack and accumulation today tells me there is something very fishy going on.

I reckon there's a T/O or asset sale imminent, with as I've mentioned previously with Glencore being a partied too, why else have none of the majors bailed ?
    I really don't believe management have presented us retailers with the most accurate figures, reason being "SELF PRESERVATION"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $18.73K 2.097M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2864809 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1366310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.