RNX 10.0% 0.9¢ renegade exploration limited

That's the exact point i'm trying to make Kung, management don't...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    That's the exact point i'm trying to make Kung, management don't want to be taken out at these levels and therefor are doing everything possible to prevent it , such as delaying the permit submission, lets face it if a permit submission was in process then no doubt the project becomes more attractive.
    And now most recently the figures blow out 3-1 on the capex and hey presto managements sentiment toward the project all of sudden changes from as recently as March.

It's common knowledge that IBG have a 50m convertible notes deal in place with Glencore and are on the hunt for distressed assets.

I think Kelsvy makes an interesting point re; any increase in substantial holdings in the coming week, somebody was snapping up those shares.Perhaps downside could shed some light on the last few days transactions.

The SP may have dropped 35% yesterday but lets face it, it wasn't on what I would call massive volume, like a MQG or Glencore exiting, more like spooked retail investors and as mentioned before these guys would of pump and dumped long ago IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $6.19K 690.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 6045200 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.