two teens shot by cops in kings cross, page-58

1. 13,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2780
    Society isnt perfect nor the media at times, but society cant afford to take a deeper approach, police didnt have time to form a committe, talk fest or summit to look at why these criminals acted in such an extreme disreguard for human life',,,,,,,,,,these people are in the vast minority and extreme mesures reflected their extreme antisocial behaviour,,,,,,, i dont care what occurred when they were three or whatever,,,,did something extremely amtisocial, got shot, end of story...........

I suppose we should put up pedestrian barriers on every street to ensure this extreme behaviour can never happen again, and the pedestrian injurded should rightfully sue local councils for not putting in barriers when they knew certain criminals lived in redfern..........

Effective policing, public injuries in the situation kept to a min, potential for further damage to innocent life stopped cold, thats what im paying my huge taxes for,,,,, they should thank their stars that they were not killed

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.