LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

two trading days to go, page-13

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Totalapse

"3. The judge should defer to the governmental processes in this case and she can make a decision on the merits. She can say that all procedures in existence were followed and that there is no evidence that irreparable harm can be done, defer to the government processes and dismiss the case. This is my hope."

I am sure this is everyone's hope and I for one am very confident this will be the case. I also hope this will be the last of court proceedings against Lynas or the Government Agencies.

A few points that I am concerned about are:

Will the residents try and take there case to the Court of Appeal.

And once that avenue has been exhausted will they do the same thing all over again when TOL is issued.

Also when TOL is issued, will the anti-Lynas crowd be able to appeal to the Minister again and will the Minister suspend the issuance of TOL until the hearing is disposed of.

In any case I am sure that the anti Lynas crowd will fail, it is the idea that this could drag on for longer that really concerns me.

Maybe if Lynas sue the anti Lynas crowd my above concerns will no longer be valid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.