PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

two tribes..., page-21

1. 32 Posts.
    “So my request to the wider PLV HC community is to give the management team your support as it is in all of our interest to do so....questioning is fine, outright abuse is not”
    I must say when I saw this post and noticed the level of support it had from fellow posters I took it upon myself to test its resolve. Thankyou to those willing to put forward their thoughts on such a topic. I believe my comments were as respectful as they could be given the limited evidence at hand and were in no way like my previous two posts, a direct attack on management! Understandably I can see how it might be perceived based on those posts.
    IMHO the current listed top 20 tells us very little given how old and what has taken place since anyway. I for one did not hold onto all of my shares as the ship sank, nor would I expect anyone to, including the directors. However it has been suggested several time there has been no selling out.
    Why don’t I call or email the MD and ask? because if the pope was MD I still wouldn’t put any real credence to what I was told in an email or phone call. Each to their own when it comes to deciding on what information streams to rely on.
    Buddy134, if you can lay this one to rest please enlighten us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.