PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

two tribes..., page-23

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Conbraki,

I really don't know what you are asking me with the "to lay this one to rest".

If you are asking about the change of Tony's shareholdings and you are concerned about the fact that you don't trust anyone not even the Pope in what he is telling you over the phone, or even an E-mail, let me assure you that as an E-mail is in writing and in the records for future needs, it would stand any legal challenges should the need arise at some time or another in the future.

And if you are asking about Cockatoo, all I can tell you is, that on my last discussion with Tony S. I was advised that the agreement has practically being reached and that it is all up to the Lawyers to get it all in black and white in a way that both parties are happy with it, and that they will become signatories to that agreement.

I don'y mind at all sharing any informations with anyone willing to ask for, and as long as I can reply to them of course. For, if I don't know, I will not commit myself to anything.

Anyone can do their own research if they are worried about something. All I can say is, that although I am looking at a fair loss, at this point in time I have no worries whatsoever about my investment. I have the patience to wait for it, and IMHO it will get there.

Cheers,
    Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.