VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

Agree with your first point 100% but guaranteed to get lots of...

1. 13,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Agree with your first point 100% but guaranteed to get lots of arguments over which U stock is best, just like we did with lithium and cobalt

Which U stock is "best" if the FA plays out? Almost every one that doesn't get stung by sovereign risk or have atrocious mgmt will do many bags! (see the Li run we all enjoyed)

Every chance some of the nanocaps that will never get to mine, give the highest cycle returns (with greatest risk). Moving up the ladder to micro and *********; the ones closer to production, with JORC and lower cost, to move first. Large and further OTM projects to move less now and much more in the later part of the cycle. I'm picking a range of companies, at various development stages, with various AISC. Location? Many of the best projects are in Canada, Namibia and Australia, so I'll be sticking mainly there. Why roll the dice on sovereign risk if you don't have to; this is not the cobalt market!

Can't see how you can go too wrong, holding VMY, DYL, BMN, BOE, through the next cycle and I like GXU on the TSX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.