VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

I agree, most U stocks will multi from here, most of the uranium...

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    I agree, most U stocks will multi from here, most of the uranium plays have their own unique edge which is great for investors. Choosing the best is difficult and as always depends on the investment approach. Adding some further thoughts:

DYL seems overpriced to me, they still have a lot of work to do considering they have a 53m market cap - only at pre-scoping phase plus most of resource still reported as JORC 2004, great mgmt and insto investment backing though. BMN study price $75 / lb and opex $38 / lb for an IRR 15% seems higher risk to me, plus no cash currently.

I like VMY best as they tick the most boxes project / mgmt / location / structure wise. Also think they have the best long term prospects based on their current assets. PEN is my second favourite with contracts locked in through to 2030, ph permit expected to be approved by mid 2019 to drop their opex costs below $20 / lb (currently $30 / lb) significantly widening margins. BOE has the ability to be fast tracked into production with low capex and opex, also with large additional exploration target 100m lbs.

URANIUM - peer comparison.PNG

I think most from the above table will multi.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.