two views oncerning climate change, page-2

1. 1,799 Posts.

GrahamMac, as an environmentalist all my life I don't see myself as "a climate change cynic". Far from it in fact and that is where we see your problem. The periods of global warming in the 20th century are hardly unique. It seems they have arrived pretty much on schedule, coming from a cooler period in earth's history. To assume now is the best climate that we could have or ever have had and that our largest plasma discharge formation the sun is somehow perfect, constant and regular, is all part of your problem and an absurdity.

Stopping climate change and making it somehow perfect, constant and regular simply serves to illustrate quite well the anthropocentric mindset where we are expected to understand that all humans exhale carbon with original sin. lol It is such a ridiculous notion when you consider that carbon creates a greening and healthy environment and where high carbon dioxide has never prevented subsequent cooling. CO2 doesn't drive climate change.

Are greenhousers simply believing that climate should be constant and any change can only mean humanity is sinfully responsible? Or to put it another way, climate change itself is the problem and that someone needs to be accorded the privilege of deciding the optimal climate for all humanity?

Just wish people who are concerned about the environment could somehow separate a few issues that relate more to power, politics and making money by selling alarmist story books. No matter how aesthetically pleasing something is, or how prestigious its supporters are, or how many billions of dollars a certain "religious industry" has bet on it..... it will always come down to ..... does the theory over-ride the evidence? e.g. Just observe how the greenhousers embraced the "hockey stick " chart and hypothesis with a complete lack of critical evaluation, ..... and "for one reason and one reason only - it told them exactly what they wanted to hear."

Just how does it become so controversial to not consider our largest plasma discharge formation, sunnyboy, as somehow being related to changes in climate? or ... Have we reached the frontier of our knowledge and there are no more new mysteries? Hardly, but what about prevalent paranoia.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.