EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Well WELL W E L L! Aren't we getting just a bit prescious folks?...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Well WELL W E L L!

Aren't we getting just a bit prescious folks?

As much as I would like to believe the 1/4ly will bring good tidings to shareholders, I suspect due to the form we have already observed for far too long, that another underwhelming report will be upon us when it is released. ie: More of the same.

Seems the main problem is there is nothing more to say!

We already know what they have promised and undertaken to do?

We already know about the 5 year Plan, but we are are not allowed to know the content because the information in it must be of such high level and market sensitive nature. All we do know from that, is the recurrent run of astonishingly bad luck they have encountered at every turn. They have not had anything like the success their high promises and undertakings should have enabled them to achieve, given their collective experience and knowledge of the Oil and Gas business.

If there is anything positive worth announcing? My guess is the head shed will delay releasing any important information till the absolute latest possible moment in the lead-up to the AGM. Meanwhile they will probably continue to observe from ringside seats the thrust and parry of the conflict within shareholder ranks regarding the continuing underpeformance of the Company, maybe in the hope that the velocity of wind in favor of cleaning out the head shed will blow itself out before the AGM.

I just wonder how much more bad luck will befall us at the hands of this B&M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.