SBP solbec pharmaceuticals limited

two years to get patent, page-5

1. 5,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Markfs, there is a prospect of appreciation of the SP over the year. The Phase 1/2a trial showed a durable response against a late stage renal cell cancer. The FDA has granted Solbec Orphan Drug designation for renal cell cancer, protecting them from any competition on their drug in the USA for 7 years I think.
    The phase 2 trials are planned to start Q2 this year. Renal cell is one of the cancers to be tested. Anything is possible there. The other cancer to be tested is melamoma. Success against either of these could cause a dramatic price rise in my opinion.
    If you want to do some DD check the market caps of other Biotechs with cancer treatments in developement like:
    Cytopia - started phase 1
    Novogen - completed phase 2
    Progen - phase 2
    PRR - phase 2
    Meditech - phase 2
    Advantagen - phase 2
    Peplin - phase 2
    Success in the phase 2 could also result in a partnership with a large pharma or bio which would also tend to put upward pressure on the SP.
    All this is just my opinion, have held this stock for a few years and if it drops any at this stage will probably increase my position. This is the only Australian bio we hold.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.