OSP 0.00% 20.0¢ osprey medical inc

Hello WombatKeith,I'm a new investor (in general and to Osprey)...

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hello WombatKeith,

I'm a new investor (in general and to Osprey) so I'm in the green slightly, so take the below with a pinch of salt.I think change is difficult, especially in medicine, so it will take time to adopt Dyevert Plus however once the benefits are recognised, it should snowball from there.

I do like the agreements:
    - GE Healthcare (4-year agreement) for Europe, Russia, Middle East, Africa, Central Asia and Turkey
    - Regional Health Care Group (3-year agreement) for Australia and New Zealand

If Osprey's own sales team, along with Premier will be pushing Dyevert Plus in the US.

Unsure about them working with "UK distributor CardioLogic as part of our commercial strategy to access leading heart centers in the U.K." (https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-osprey-medical-begins-market-access-process-in-uk.4418007/). I haven't seen any updates and unsure if the UK would be covered under the GE agreement (could be wrong).

However, I think one of the issues is that the company doesn't release any financial information in these announcements (unsure if it could be released or not, if confidential) which makes it difficult to project into the future. In regards to the SP, I think the saying "stocks take the staircase up and elevator down" is relevant here - I think the company is heading in the right direction (e.g. agreements getting signed, existing partnership with GE for education). Costs will need to tightly controlled as to avoid another CR. For example, at the beginning of 2020, the SP was 3 cents and at the beginning of 2019, it was 12 cents. I think most of the people invested (excluding those who brought in at the 5/6 cents range expecting the GE announcement) are in it for the long term (and hoping that their investment will compound). I invest in what I think the best investing opportunity is, at the time.

I can't seem to find it but wasn't there an Italian journal that mentioned Osprey's products? I think if there were a couple of peer-reviewed papers, along with hospitals doing their research (may be given a trial?), comparing differences in hydration only vs hydration and Dyevert Plus it might move the needle on the uptake.

I'm not a medical professional, but from my understanding, less dye = better outcomes. There are comorbidities, which include age (we are getting older in general as a society), diabetes, heart conditions and the possibility of the impacts of COVID (COVID-19 causes blood clots that might clog the kidneys - https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/coronavirus-kidney-damage-caused-by-covid19#:~:text=COVID%2D19%20causes%20blood%20clots,kidney%20and%20impair%20its%20function.).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.