NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

twp dragging heels, page-62

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    greyhound

continuing where we left off.....

1. In your previous post you said " why did the company bother listing in Hong Kong merely to raise a few million dollars."

My comment related to the FACT that NKP has not been listed on foreign markets.

It may be NKP's intentions to eventually seek a HK and a JSE listing.However if Xstrata takeover NKP projects then no listing may eventuate.Time will tell.Just don't go on what directors say at some point in time. Dynamics change without notice. NKP was going to list on the JSE two years ago and did not.

2. We all seek to purchase undervalued stocks. From all the research conducted by brokers and expert HC posters we firmly believe that NKP falls into that category. However you need to research and satisfy yourself.

3.Directors telling part of the truth. In my opinion that is fact. You need to determine what feedback is fact and what is fiction.

4.Related Party transactions. Many executives get paid for their specific services via their private companies. NKP payments are no different. We are not talking about millions of dollars. Again I refer you to the Annual Reports for complete disclosure.

5. Court Case. Again i suggest you read the hundreds of posts on this issue. NKP is not obliged by law or by ASX to comment. The case involves Genorah Res and not NKP directly.
    We can all speculate on the outcome and implications BUT we are not close enough to the action.

6. Yes HC is a great forum to gather feedback and info. That is why i have suggested that you go and do some research. You will find that all issues have been flogged to death.

In conclusion I wish you well with your current investment and your search for answers to outstanding questions. Within a short time we will know where NKP will be heading by Christmas. Hopefully a T/O or a JV by either Xstrata or another Sth African larger miner.

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.