TXN 0.00% 58.0¢ texon petroleum ltd

txn announcements = 2 x appendix 3y's, page-20

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hey I am not an RBS client but have been topping up when the oppertunity presents itself, just to make sure there was nothing lurking under the water I had my broker pull the list of trades from 14 June to 1 June, ran some numbers on it and RBS have purchased more than half the total volume, but they also sold almost what they bought. About 100k in shares difference they have accumulated. Comm were next highest at about 25% but they also sold almost as much, about 100k up for them. There are alot of trades less 100 shares about 1/3 of the total trades. There were less than 100 total trades in that period that were for more than $5k.

SO out of all of this in my best guess is that there are some Bots at work trying to accumulate, but because everyone is holding tight there isn't much fuit falling off the tree. As for me I am happy to hold and wait. I said a few months ago TXN is cash flow positive, plenty of oil in the ground and plenty of cash in the piggy bank. Because they are in a sound financial position they can play a bit of hard ball on the selling price so naturally the negotiations will drag on, whats the rush? Who really cares if it is 30 June or 30 December, I am happy to wait for the best price. I doubt there are many day traders on this as no volume in the trades to give them safety. So I am gonna sit back and relax and wait for the golden goose to lay that egg.

PS I picked up another bag full today, just couldnt help myself.

Please DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TXN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.