NVQ 0.00% 2.1¢ noviqtech limited

TYM Charting, page-11

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    @benwex2 The company is bound by ASX rules. I spoke to the company secretary. The ASX determines what is allowed to be announced and what isn't. It appears as though the ASX has become quite anal with pre revenue technology companies in what is allowed to be announced and what cannot.

You realise TYM is not selling off the shelf products and relying on potential customer to come to the website to make the first point of contact? This is next level blockchain software solutions. You think MOUs with Qld Govt and UON came about through a website enquiry? LOL

TYM is targeting the big end of town and that is done through connections. We have a highly connected board. One director is ex Macquarie and the advisor to the board James Kruger is also ex Macquarie.

The TYM business is easy to understand. Not sure what you want. They're targeting the ESG/renewable energy space with innovative blockchain solutions that will track, trace and capture data in an immutable way. That data is essential to businesses that will have to comply with CO2 targets. Once the company has all the data from the pilot projects I'm assuming the revenue model will take shape. Until they know the number of transactions being processed on a daily basis it would be impossible to calculate a model. That's how I see it.

As I said it's a data play and that is an enormous space in renewables going forward. The key is to convert the pilots to commercial contracts. That work still has to be done and that is probably why we are only at a $30M valuation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.545M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 187176 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.25pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.