Tymlez blockchain pre IPO, page-170

1. 14,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    Hi Kakyadaks,

There is no definite listing date. It's too early. The plan is to list BY August 2018. Peak is the lead manager. If you need any information then it's probably best to contact Peak Asset Management. I understand the IPO will not be a large one.
    The business itself is going extremely well. The TYMLEZ blockchain platform is currently undergoing proof of concept with numerous organisations including Tata Steel, Grant Thornton(UK), Pfizer and Bank of America.
    TYMLEZ is also in the process of establishing a USA office in Seattle. The opportunities in the USA are very significant.
    The number of blockchain companies generating actual revenues is miniscule. I've looked around for 18 months now and tbh I haven't found any credible blockchain companies that are generating revenues already (except TYMLEZ). I read a report that stated less than 0.1% of blockchain companies generate any revenue. I can't discount that or agree with it but it's obvious that if TYMLEZ are already generating revenues then they are in that elite group.

If you're interested in the IPO then definitely get in touch with Peak because it looks like they will be the only avenue to get IPO stock. Maybe Wholesale Investor or On Market will also be offering stock but I assume it will be for spread purposes only.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.