Tymlez blockchain pre IPO, page-8

1. 14,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    Not "all" seed and pre IPO is necessarily escrowed for that long. My opinion is that anyone coming into seed in any investment should be coming in because they believe in the business and not just looking for an exit at IPO.
    I know you're happy to have funds tied up but others may not, therefore for them it's best to stay out. People have to make a decision based on their risk appetite and personal circumstances. For me this is a no brainer at the EV valuation. As I said it's basically a call option. Some chance of losing 100% but to me very low risk of losing it all.
    The blockchain space is going to get extremely hot over the next few years and beyond. 99.999999% of people have no idea about what 'blockchain' even is so it's really early days. It's akin to the internet when it first started. Most had no idea what it was about and then along came Windows 95 and that changed the world forever. Nearly everyone now uses the internet without even realising "how" the technology works. Thats doesn't stop us using it. Ditto blockchain. It's at that 'pre Windows 95' stage that the internet was at. Once blockchain is adopted globally (and it will be), the early movers in blockchain that actually know what they're doing will eventually become the new Microsofts and Apples of the world.
    Blockchain is in its infancy so it's too early to even know which companies will be dominant. @stardestr0yer is correct. Which companies will have a point of difference? All we can do is our research and hope for a bit of luck. TYMLEZ appeals to me as being a company that is a good chance of becoming very big. No guarantees of course but a good chance. Therefore my comment about a seed investment being a call option. The risk reward equation is favourable to me. TYMLEZ has early revenues from reputable companies. That says a lot to me. The fact that the sixth largest accountancy firm in the world (Grant Thornton) has committed to using the TYMLEZ blockchain platform is very significant. TYMLEZ has a very big pipeline of opportunities right now. It will be interesting to see how many opportunities are converted into contracts between now and IPO in 12 months and what the eventual IPO valuation is.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.