MSB 4.00% $1.17 mesoblast limited

Now, I don't want unbridled joy to slip the reins altogether and...

1. 1,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1404
    Now, I don't want unbridled joy to slip the reins altogether and make a bolt but I think I see something very exciting in this announcement, something that has not yet fully sunk in.

When I, and probably most everybody else, first read this announcement we thought "ewebewdy", MSB has cracked DM 1.  Another string to our multitasking bow.  But wait, there's more.  Lots more. Have a close look at the announcement:

" the Company has exclusively licensed patented technology developed at Harvard Medical School which can modify mesenchymal lineage adult stem cells (MLCs) to enhance their natural homing properties to sites of excessive inflammation."

Read that slowly.  "to enhance their natural homing properties to sites of excessive inflammation".  Put in "all" before "sites".  This isn't just about diabetes.  This exclusive licence is for something that will enhance the homing capabilities of all MSB's targeted stem cells. And no one else has it or will get it.  Almost makes me sorry for the competition (not really).

Another point:  Harvard Medical School, which might have a couple of equals in the front rank of medical institutions worldwide, but none better, has selected MSB as the licensee of their invention, for which they must hold hopes for a revolution in health. Trusted by number one!  There could not possibly be a more resounding recommendation for MSB's scientists and its CEO.

Yahooo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.