MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Type A Meeting, page-5

1. 15,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5711
    I think people should really temper their expectations in relation to the feedback we are waiting upon from the Remestemcel-L GVHD FDA Type A meeting ..... think about when the FDA have ever moved quickly in relation to anything Mesoblast - always last minute / day ? Add to that the minutes from said meeting can take up to 30 days and I cannot see Mesoblast risking updating the market without these minutes in writing confirming everything they are about to announce

I feel so strongly about the tardiness of the FDA that I dumped a six figure parcel earlier this month for around 47 cents and parked the funds elsewhere .... profitable move so far and I will look at bringing all of the funds back plus these profits (if they remain) by 30 Sept into Mesoblast .... if Mesoblast update the market in the meantime or announce a partnership then that's the luck of the share market - it's not like I don't have a large Mesoblast holding remaining that will benefit from such news

Sadly, I am just not seeing a quick fix to this scenario and obviously neither are the short sellers with 60 million shares outstanding / short sold .... I can hear the Superannuation adds saying 'past performance isn't a reliable indicator of future performance' (LMAO) but hey it's the FDA after all and who knows a government shut down could also loom at the end of the month ?

GLTAH

upload_2023-9-19_16-31-14.png
    Last edited by col69: 19/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.