WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Weight Lifter I don't doubt that you researched and posted this...

1. 388 Posts.
    Weight Lifter I don't doubt that you researched and posted this information to help us better understand what we are dealing with and to be honest the whole process has not really been properly explained. We are dealing with a new technology and there will obviously be some patent on the idea and process therefore it is a little secretive. The way the product will be seen by the consumer is really an important aspect and if, as your article states, the results of using this form of application for drugs leaves the skin irritated and broken ( and IMO it doesn't) then you must understand why there are some here that see your article as offensive. I think what was meant by the reference to the breaking down of the skin is similar to the effect left after removing a band-aid, the skin can appear white and puffy almost like a break down of the epidermis.

Of concern to me from what I read is, does our Patch need to be taken off when bathing. And then if reapplied does it need to go back to the exact same spot?
    Many questions still to be answered and this is obviously why they do trials.

IMO IMO IMO IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.