WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

type of patch, page-3

1. 1,038 Posts.
    Hi weightlifter.

1. Re: response to SEEJAY. Question you ask;

"I need to ask how are these "channels" formed? Could you explain that?"

To help, report that may or may not be of assistance in ann. dated 17th March 2009;

Start;
    OBJ DATA PRESENTED AT MAJOR INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE

OBJ Limited (ASX: OBJ) is pleased to advise that peer-reviewed data was presented by Dr Heather Benson of Curtin University at the 3rd Symposium of Skin and Formulation
    and 10th Skin Forum, held in Versailles, France.

Dr Benson presented OBJ data from its Naltrexone permeation work and its work with Peptides.
    Ends.

Hope that report helps with your questions about OBJ's technology, in relation to Curtin University's skin permeation tests on the compounds;

"aminolevulinic acid1, NSAIDs, caffeine, naltrexone hydrochloride, local anaesthetics and a dipeptide, Ala-Trp."

2. What I have between Starts and Ends on both occasions, is a direct quotation, either verbal or written. When using the prefix START and then in turn use the suffix ENDS, this assumes that the words between are a quotation. Your opinion is consistently showing between these words. Just a housekeeping issue.

3. The report you quote in your post;

"re:transdermal patches a market overview".

is a good article IMHO. It's dated 4th June 2003 and worth a read, thanks weightlifter. The article;

"4 Myths About Transdermal Drug Delivery" (www.drugdeliverytech.com)

which was written at that time in 2003 by two employees of 3M, Dr Ryan Gordon and Mr Tim Peterson, has me questioning a few general areas;

- The summary of the article. In full;

"Hopefully, a few common misconceptions have been dispelled in this article, showing that transdermal drug delivery technology extends well beyond the passive adhesive patch. While this proven technology still offers significant potential for growth, with many new product offerings in the coming years, next-generation TDD technologies will enable much broader application of TDD to the pharmaceutical industry. Technologies, such as microneedle enhancement, will reshape the way we think about transdermal drug delivery and open up the benefits of TDD technology to a much broader range of therapeutic areas."

Firstly, this summary is written by two employees of 3M, and is very optimistic about micro-needle technology specifically. Micro-needle technology is an area where 3M have invested heavily. The entire article has some excellent information in a lot of different areas of trans-dermal drug delivery. I just found it fascinating that micro-needle technology, which is an area where 3M have invested heavily, was the only technology they mentioned they were optimistic about in their summary. Of course they are biased, they worked for the company when the article was written.

Secondly, you quoted this article in rebuttal to SEEJAY's post, unnecessarily giving the definition of "ablated" within the quotations of the article you were quoting. Once again, I thought Messers Gordon and Peterson were patronising me by telling me the definition of a word I already knew.

Please try to differentiate your opinion from quotations of website articles. It would help to stop any misinformation that may be garnered from your posts.

5. Also your original thread titled;

"transdermal patches a market overview"

posted earlier today. It is almost entirely cut and paste from www.pharmaceuticalcommerce.com's article titled;

"TRANSDERMAL DRUG DELIVERY: ESCAPING FROM IT'S NICHE" by Angelo De Palma, PhD.(2007-10-30)

The only section that's not cut and pasted is the section on OBJ and POH, which is your opinion. Once again, when you use start and ends, or quotation marks, you are quoting somebody.

You've not accredited the man for the article and you've deliberately misquoted the article for your own use.

Can you please not deliberately cross-ramp. I've asked this of you before and today you've continued. You chose to misquote TWO articles, by inserting your cross-ramping diatribe, in order to downramp a company who is in some form of competition with a company who you flag waive for. Mate, it's not needed, corrosive and I'm guessing a waste of time and space for most who read this thread.

Go away and have a nice day, again. Good luck with your trading.

Kind Regards

Mug

P.S. I have no shares in either OBJ or POH. Also, this cut and paste method is heaps easier, thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.