WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

type of patch, page-50

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

I wouldn't be dismissing Weightlifter's view of OBJ 'technology'.... it's highly unlikely that transdermal delivery of most drugs will ever be achieved by any biotech, even the giants..... sure, some therapeutics might be suitable for such a delivery system but I'd think only a small number of them.....

whatever OBJ has by way of transdermal technology it's likely IMO to be an adjunct, a small addition perhaps to current technologies which might be applicable to a few specific drugs - but little more than that I'd think, and my reasons have nothing to do with the technicalities but more to do with the fact that OBJ 'suitors' have simply been 'ummming and arrrhing' about what they've seen so far - if OBJ's stuff was a knock-out application their actions would have been very different by now.....

also - you can bank on this - if any drug has to be modified to suit the application, then you can look forward to years of testing and testing and testing..... all a bit of a yawn - but if you can scalp a few bucks here from the market price manipulation then you've done OK - but it amounts to no more than that folks.....

all my opinion of course - but I have a long history of investment failures in biotechs so I'd be very, very wary of thinking OBJ will ever be anything more than a sideshow - ditto for POH.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.