WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi AstrovWith regard to our dialogue.Fact: This is how it...

1. 1,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Hi Astrov

With regard to our dialogue.

Fact: This is how it goes....the flexible patch transmits a magnetic field into the skin.

Fact: This field disrupts the lipidic packaging of the top layer of skin. It doesnt have to be on the skin in order to do.

Fact: The field is strong enough to cause what is called channeling ....this only happens when the top layer of skin is disrupted.

Fact: Channels are then formed in the skin and the actives then passage thru these channels.

Fact: It is the same concept as microneedles, heat ablation, ultrasonic waves. It all relies on altering skin structure.

Fact: This has all been tried before. There are many limitations and relies on mechanical disruption to delivery actives.

Its simply not sustainable. It may work for single dose application (ie vaccines but I suspect that cost may be a major issue when comes to vaccine delivery).

Fact: But OBJ havent even clinically validated their technology or conducted dermatoxicology work to demonstrate that the repeated disruption doesnt compromise the skin. These all have to be answered.

If there wasnt any disruption then how are the channels formed? Then dont just happen....they are the end result of the VIA MAGNETIC FIELDS.

Hope all this makes sense?

And Astrov, i say all of this with respect, i am not trying to upset anyone at OBJ, i didnt even post it here, someone sent all of you guys over to read it and then it started again, and interestingly enough you are the only one that has posted a science response, others clearly know very little about what they are invested in or in fact how it works, or in fact how long to market these things take

There were also other people that have worked in the feild for over 20 years quoted in that story claiming the electro feild of opening pores is problematic, why dont one of you do some more research and find out your selves, rather than shooting the messenger

I made it clear that we spent a lot of time verifying and updating that post.

Now trials, you are 100% right. you have a very long road in front of you, preclinical, Phase 1, Phase 11, Phase 111, this will take many many years..FACT

And the Band Aid analogy, ahh No. Band Aids do not leave channeling on the top of the skins, you are referring to the effect of the adhesive "white and puffy almost like a break down of the epidermis" Note the words you used "Break Down of the epidermis"

WL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.