RED 0.00% 34.5¢ red 5 limited

typhoon haiyan , page-10

1. 11,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 632
    asf

Thanks for your views.

There were a lot of fundamental investors when the share price was a lot higher and got things wrong, as they so often do. My above view about this company being a lemon set for problems from when it commenced waste stripping and mining stands. The big boyz should have picked up the issues and forced changes to the BOD a long time ago, but they are just as big fools as me, or they do not mind losing other people's money - they will still get paid a percentage of the value of their portfolio.

I am not seeking any damages from RED or its BOD. I was stupid in not following my analysis - I lived in hope and kept noting that they seemed to be in a position to actually become a very low cost producer if they could get a clear run at mining. I certainly did not trust the management, I stuck around because the company seemed to be able to run on the smell of an oily rag, but I took most of the punishment for my mistake fairly soon after the share price broke below $1.00 this year because some degree of sanity came over me.

I have one other concern. I am not sure if I can trust the JORC reserve and resource (excluding what GE said about these now that the waste dump is inoperative and there is a CDO). And I have little confidence in SN, the BOD or their ability to safely mine underground given the water issues.

If the mine gets flooded it will take a long time and more money to clear the water and sludge, just like last time.

loki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.